Firstbeat SPORTS Team downloads
Firstbeat SPORTS Individual downloads
This package installs full version of Firstbeat SPORTS Team 4.3. By clicking the link above you can install or download the package.
This package updates Firstbeat SPORTS Individual to version 4.3. By clicking the link above you can update or download the package.
This package installs full version of Firstbeat SPORTS Individual 4.3. By clicking the link above you can install or download the package.
This package updates Firstbeat SPORTS to version 4.3. By clicking the link above you can update or download the package.
Firstbeat Technologies Ltd.
All rights reserved
Version 4.3 (Fmlib 18.104.22.168)
Firstbeat SPORTS is software for PC computers developed and owned by
Firstbeat Technologies Ltd. It is designed for professional sport for monitoring
training load and recovery and for fitness testing.
The analysis in Firstbeat SPORTS are based on heart rate and heart rate
variability and therefore are on not suitable for people with cardiac pacemaker,
difficult heart disease or whose function of autonomic nervous system is
disturbed. In addition to RR-I recorded HR data Firstbeat SPORTS requires certain
personal attributes such as gender, age and weight to run the analysis.
Software and hardware requirements
- Operates in Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP SP2
- RAM at least 512 MB
- Processor atleast 1 GHz
- Minimum of 50 MB of free hard disk drive space
- Screen resolution at least 1024x768 and 16-bit colors
- Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later
- Compatible measurement devices: Firstbeat Bodyguard, Firstbeat Bodyguard 2, Firstbeat Team Receiver,
Suunto t6d, Suunto Memory Belt, Suunto PC POD, Suunto Team POD, Garmin Forerunner 610,
Garmin Forerunner 910XT, Polar RS800, RS800CX, Polar S810 and Polar CS600.
Hardware requirements listed here are the minimum requirements. Faster processor
and more RAM make analysis and report generation much faster.
Firstbeat SPORTS saves analysis results into a database. Over time while many analysis
are done, the database may become very big. 1000 hours of analyzed HR data takes about
250 MB of hard disk drive space.
The software is installed by running the installation package. Follow onscreen
instructions to complete the installation procedure.
After the installation is complete, the program may be started from
Start -> Programs -> Firstbeat -> Firstbeat SPORTS.
During the first use, the program asks for activation. Follow onscreen instructions to
complete the activation procedure.
Using the program as normal user (without administrator privileges)
If the program is used by users who do not have administrator privileges, they must have
read and write rights to the installation directory and to all of it's sub folders.
(Typically C:\Program Files\Firstbeat\Firstbeat SPORTS)
Changes and new features
* Speed improvements.
* New unit for training classification limits (bpm) and customizable colors for limits.
* Sync tool improvements.
* Synching with Suunto Movescount.
* Training Monitor: Complete user interface overhaul and some other minor improvements.
* Improvements to lap marking: Improved lap time selection and each lap can now be added with note.
* Logo changes and some user interface improvements.
* Improved analysis with new Fmlib 22.214.171.124.
* Daily stress follow-up chart is replaced with distribution of energy sources.
* New import summary after import.
* Add pace into viewable variables in main view.
* Option to disable tooltip in main view.
Problem(s): The program can not be used without administrator privileges.
Windows gives error message 'Firstbeat SPORTS.exe' has encountered a
problem and needs to close...".
Solution: See above 'Using the program as normal user'.
Problem(s): Firstbeat Bogyguard driver install shows error message 'The software
you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing...'
Solution: The warning can be safely ignored and you are to choose 'Continue anyway'
to complete the driver installation.
Problem(s): Firstbeat SPORTS gives error message 'device not found' for Suunto devices
or for Firstbeat team reciver.
Solution: Check if the computer is 32bit or 64bit windows. For 64bit windows, please
install appropriate drivers manually from
C:\Program files\Firstbeat\Firstbeat SPORTS\Drivers.