Enhanced Wellness Coaching and Services with Physiological Data
Get a deeper understanding of the holistic nature of your clients’ well-being and make more impactful coaching decisions
Up to 4 x longer customer relationships, and increased revenue
Create truly personalized wellness programs to address the clients’ individual needs
Track your clients’ overall well-being and follow progress
Are you ready to benefit from physiological data in your services and coaching?
Examples Of How Physiological Data Is Used in Wellness Services
Wellness check when starting a new coaching program
- A comprehensive wellness check (stress, recovery, sleep, fitness level) with a new client helps you to plan a personalized wellness program.
- Discover individual stress and recovery triggers to boost well-being and performance.
- Learn what activities and habits support sleep to improve energy and resilience.
- See if the client’s days include enough exercise to provide good health and fitness effects and support overall well-being.
Before or after making changes to the wellness plan
- When you want to check if the client is ready for the program to be changed – and after the change, make sure the changes are leading to desired results.
- See how the body reacts to the changes. Is recovery improving or is the change causing even more stress?
- Regular check-ups give you the confidence to adjust the program as needed.
When general health or life situation changes
- When the client’s life experiences changes or disruption (e.g. divorce, baby, new job) or when recovering from illness or burnout, it is important to monitor stress and recovery to ensure sufficient resources.
- Have the changes in life affected the client’s recovery status or sleep quality?
- Is the client’s training load and overall load of life still appropriate? Should the training load be temporarily reduced?
When testing new things to improve self-awareness and performance
Discover and experiment with new ways to improve recovery and boost resilience.
- Test how different methods or habits affect the client’s stress-recovery balance or body resources (e.g., yoga, meditation or dietary adjustments).
- What kind of concrete activities promote recovery, such as relaxation exercise, stretching, power nap, or better structuring of the workday?
- How do alcohol, coffee, or heavy meals late in the evening affect the restorative effect of sleep? What tends to cause prolonged stress reactions – work, busy leisure, or unhealthy everyday choices?
- Physiological data shows how the body reacts to life, helping your client understand the effect of lifestyle choices on recovery and make changes that best suit their unique situation.
Key Physiological Discoveries
Stress and Recovery BalanceHelps ensure that the overload load (work, training, life) is not excessive.
Restorative Effect of SleepBy monitoring the restorative effect of sleep, you will know when to ease off on the training program and when to increase the training load.
Body ResourcesBy keeping an eye on the body resources, you will learn how to balance your client’s load and recovery and can prevent overtraining or overload.
Health Effects of Physical ActivityCheck to see if your client’s daily physical activity is sufficient to support good health and form a foundation for increasing training volumes.
Fitness LevelYou can check your client’s aerobic fitness level and track progress with a simple 30-minute fitness level walk.
Training EffectBy keeping an eye on training effect numbers, you can see if your client’s training is varied enough, and if training intensity should be increased or decreased.
What our service providers from the field say about Firstbeat Life?
“Firstbeat Life enables people to experiment. This makes for really rich conversations.”
Erik van den Top, Founder of Transformative Insights,
“I wanted to have something science based, something reliable, and I knew Firstbeat is really one of a kind”
Satu Ahlman, Founder of Saga Performance
Ready to Start?
Sign-Up to Benefit From Physiological Data in Your Services and Coaching
Sign up today to access Firstbeat Life for partners – just fill in your email to check prices and sign up.
No upfront financial commitment is required, and payment is only made when you decide to order your first devices. By entering your email, you agree to receive marketing emails from Firstbeat.