What is the Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment? The Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment reveals how an individual’s body reacts to everyday situations. A simple 3-day measurement identifies daily stressors and recovery methods as well as the effects of physical activity – three key building blocks for a productive, happy workforce.
We’ve conducted over 300,000 measurements and work with multi-national businesses. We help you confidently:
- Focus resources where they are needed most
- Identify the factors impacting well-being
- Ensure the work environment is maximizing potential
- Motivate employees to take control of lifestyle choices
- Optimize well-being and support mental health
We help you understand the big picture: Work ability is directly influenced by overall well-being, which is a balancing act between work and leisure time. Using anonymous group data, Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment helps you see if your workforce is achieving this balance, how to preserve mental health, and avoid stress and burnout.
Simple yet effective! How a Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment project works
1. Gather group information and create the order
Register participants, decide the project timetable and select your feedback model on our order page. Firstbeat’s flexible, convenient service is designed to meet your needs.
2. Communicate effectively
Take advantage of the Wellness Programme toolkit to communicate with participants via your internal networks. Guide staff to our Individuals page for more information.
3. Get the full picture and follow up
Top tips to conduct a successful wellness programme:
- An informative and engaging kick-off meeting motivates employees to take part.
- Take advantage of your Customer Success Manager. They’re there to support you.
- Generate interest via internal communication channels.
- Get your key staff and executives excited about well-being.
- Spread the word to colleagues about the results.
- Take what you learn and apply it to everyday life.
“In today’s always on culture it’s hard to say no but it’s important we don’t forget to switch off from time to time. Have a tech free lunch, take your dog out or meet a friend. Prioritise your work so you can switch off when you’re supposed to. Remember to spend time with those who matter to you and don’t take yourself too seriously!”
Customer Success Manager
“Incorporating some form of exercise into your everyday life really helps give you the energy and resilience to prepare for any challenges that work, and life in general, throws at you. Whether it’s a leisurely walk in the park, an intense SPIN class or a relaxing yoga session, finding something which suits you can really help give the boost you need, when you need it.”
Customer Success Manager
The better the participants understand the benefits of the Lifestyle Assessment, the more committed they are to the wellness programme. Our Individuals page outlines the key benefits of the assessment and motivates staff to take part.
A motivational kick-off meeting gets participants excited to take part and has proven to increase engagement rates. The more participants there are, the more accurate and actionable data you’ll get!
Take advantage of our resources:
Download and use our email and invitation templates to help communicate the Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment opportunity to staff. Visit the HR FAQ section for more info.
Message 1: Your best self
Calendar invite: Invitation to the Kick-Off info